TonsilClin Tonsil Stones Cupping Glass
Suction pipette for the quick and safe removal of tonsil stones
5% Combination Discount
Order Today, Shipped *Today
Free Shipping Over $60
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
Combine and save:
-$5.20 buying this bundle1x+
1*TonsilClin Tonsil Stones Cupping Glass + 1*Xlear Nasal Sinus Drops
-$5.99 buying this bundle1x+
1*TonsilClin Tonsil Stones Cupping Glass + 1*TonsilFresh Throat Spray Tonsil Stones
-$8.20 buying this bundle1x+
1*TonsilClin Tonsil Stones Cupping Glass + 1*Oral Icon Tonsil Serum
TonsilClin Cupping Glass: Remove tonsil stones in 1 minute.
Suffering from tonsilloliths, better known as tonsil stones? With TonsilClin, you can quickly and easily extract tonsil stones from even the deepest grooves in your tonsils.
TonsilClin's suction method will help you get rid of bad breath, improve your confidence and increase your oral health.
11 Reasons to choose TonsilClin
- Recommended by ENT Professionals. TonsilClin Cupping Glass is a recognised tool against tonsil stones, recommended by
ENT (ear, nose and throat) specialists around the world.
- Clean tonsils. TonsilClin's gentle suction power can remove a surprising amount of gunk, including tonsil stones from your tonsils.
- Fresh breath. Tonsil stones produce a sulphurous, foul-smelling odour that worsens bad breath. By using TonsilClin to remove these stinky globs, you will freshen your breath up to 100%.
- Increases your confidence. Clean tonsils and fresh breath will increase your confidence, allowing you to relax [in social situations] and enjoy special moments with your loved one(s).
- Deep cleaning. Most tonsil stones aren't visible, as they're hidden deep inside the tonsil crypts. While other products only target the surface area of your tonsils, TonsilClin effortlessly removes even the most deep-rooted tonsil stones.
- Comfortable. TonsilClin's suctioning technique offers a gentler, more comfortable way of removing tonsil stones as opposed to using a spoon or other object to scoop, pierce or extract the chunks. TonsilClin's gentle design helps prevent a gag reflex.
- Improves the taste in your mouth. Using TonsilClin to suction oral debris from your tonsillar crypts helps prevent a bad taste in your mouth, as well as minimising foreign body sensation and irritation of the tonsils.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage. Squeezing the (orange) ball on the end of the cupping glass creates suction, which has a massaging effect. This tonsil tissue massage stimulates the expulsion of oral debris from the tonsils, improving oral health.
- Durable. The aspirating pipette is made of high-quality glass and will last a lifetime.
- Handy tips. TonsilClin Cupping Glass comes with instructions and useful tips on how to prevent tonsil stones.
- Money-back guarantee. We fully believe in TonsilClin, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
TonsilClin Cupping Glass is best used in combination with the Oxyfresh Fresh Breath Kit and TonsilFresh Nasal Sinus Drops.
For a limited time only, you will receive a 10% discount when buying the TonsilClin Cupping Glass and the Oxyfresh Fresh Breath Kit together.
How to use TonsilClin
- Wash your hands.
- Check that the pipette is clean and free of damage.
- Spray the pipette with TonsilFresh Tonsil Stones Spray.
- Squeeze the orange ball.
- Place the pipette on your tonsil.
- Gently release the orange ball to create a light suction.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6, moving the pipette around your tonsils to ensure that all tonsil stones are extracted.
Clean the pipet with washing-up liquid or in the dishwasher
Carefully store the pipette in the box provided, without placing the pipette on a hard surface.
- Spray your throat with TonsilFresh Tonsil Stones Spray.
- Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth with a product containing stabilised sodium chlorite, (e.g. products by Oxyfresh).
When not to use TonsilClin Cupping Glass?
- Do not use if you are suffering from red, sore or inflamed tonsils, or if you are uncertain about your oral health. Please consult a doctor.
Do not use if you are under the age of 16.
- Do not use if the glass is damaged.
- Excessive use may irritate the tonsils. Make sure to give the tonsils plenty of rest before continuing.
What is the best way to clean the TonsilClin Cupping Glass?
You can clean the TonsilClin® Cupping Glass by placing the glass in the dishwasher (not the orange ball). We recommend spraying the glass with TonsilFresh Tonsil Stones Spray once again, directly before each use.
How can you prevent the formation of tonsil stones?
In order to effectively clean your tonsils and prevent debris from gathering in the tonsil crypts, we recommend taking the following 6 steps:
- Use the TonsilClin Cupping Glass to fully clean your tonsils.
Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth with TonsilFresh. Tonsilfresh contains stabilised sodium chlorite, an active substance that oxidises the causes of tonsil stones.
- Nasal discharge contributes to the formation of tonsil stones. Use TonsilFresh Nasudrops to clean your nose. TonsilFresh Nasudrops dissolves nasal discharge before it can gather and harden in your tonsils and hardens into stones.
- During the day, spray your throat using the TonsilFresh Throat Spray. The formula consists of active oxygen. Anaerobic bacteria, which cause tonsil stones and bad breath, do not like oxygen. Spraying the throat with TonsilFresh will help eliminate bacteria and turn unpleasant odours into a neutral, non-smelling breath.
- Debris at the back of your tongue contributes to the formation of tonsil stones. Make sure to brush your tongue with JuliBrite, as well as using Moist-r Spray for your tongue. This clever system will clean your tongue more effectively than flat tongue cleaners.
- Other products you can use to keep your tonsils clean are Julibrite Waterfloss, Tonsilclin's Tonsil Stones Led Kit, and the TonsilClin Loop Extractor. With this comprehensive approach, you'll target all the main causes of tonsil stones.